In this article from the Wall Street Journal yesterday, October 24th, Richard is quoted below the second picture as the president of TRUST (Tiburon/Belvedere Residents United to Support the Trails). He is discussing the lawsuit to preserve the trails in Tiburon that are currently at risk of being developed. The proposal is for 43 homes to be built which would not only make the trails unusable to the public, it would destroy the trails and a large portion of the surrounding wildlife.
- Eichler Homes: The Legacy and Need for Energy Efficient Renovations
- Why You Should Always Get a Building Permit
- The Slow Global Uprising of Cross-Laminated Timber in Construction
- Cross-Laminated Timber: The Building Method Changing Construction
- How to Build Responsibly with Sustainably Harvested Wood