About Richard Wodehouse
We hired Richard as an Owner’s Construction Project Manager for a renovation/expansion project at our home in Tiburon in Marin County that was rapidly spinning out of control. You know that part in the movie, Pulp Fiction where John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson get in trouble, make a phone call and the 'Wolf' gets sent over to clean up the mess? For a home construction project, Richard is the Wolf.
James Homeowner, Tiburon
- Undeveloped 110-acre Tiburon Ridge property for sale for $110 million- The ARK
- Richard Wodehouse Quoted in the Wall Street Journal
- INTRODUCTION TO SERIES ON BUILDING SCIENCE
- HOW TO CREATE A SMOOTH, PREDICTABLE AND ENJOYABLE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- IS A FREFAB HOME A GOOD OPTION? CAN IT BE CUSTOM ENOUGH?