Home » contact - Richard Wodehouse, West Coast Project Management Inc. Residential Construction Project Manager & Owner’s Representative, Marin County
About Richard Wodehouse
My role as the Owner’s Project Manager’s is to provide guidance and information to eliminate uncertainties, and ensure the owner’s best interests are at the heart of every decision made.
Richard has been both tough and fair with us in support of your concerns for budget and time control, and has been very supportive and encouraging of our efforts to think outside the box to solve the production challenges in a cost-effective way.
- Undeveloped 110-acre Tiburon Ridge property for sale for $110 million- The ARK
- Richard Wodehouse Quoted in the Wall Street Journal
- INTRODUCTION TO SERIES ON BUILDING SCIENCE
- HOW TO CREATE A SMOOTH, PREDICTABLE AND ENJOYABLE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- IS A FREFAB HOME A GOOD OPTION? CAN IT BE CUSTOM ENOUGH?