About Richard Wodehouse
We have worked with Richard on multiple projects. He is overseeing a substantial house remodel in Sonoma for us, acting as our owner’s representative in dealing with all contractors, architects, and other service providers. He has dramatically improved the quality of the project, reduced the cost, and given us great ideas about how to improve the project. Richard also got our new “old house” in Belvedere into move-in condition. He oversaw all inspections and enhancements, found the right people to do work at reasonable prices, and even did some of the work himself to get it right. He has become an important part of our lives!
Hollie Owner, Belvedere
- Undeveloped 110-acre Tiburon Ridge property for sale for $110 million- The ARK
- Richard Wodehouse Quoted in the Wall Street Journal
- INTRODUCTION TO SERIES ON BUILDING SCIENCE
- HOW TO CREATE A SMOOTH, PREDICTABLE AND ENJOYABLE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- IS A FREFAB HOME A GOOD OPTION? CAN IT BE CUSTOM ENOUGH?