About Richard Wodehouse
Polsky Perlstein Architects worked closely with Richard Wodehouse to construct substantial improvements to a home that involved transforming it into a beautiful contemporary residence. This involved rather complex structural, cosmetic and systems upgrades which required careful on-site supervision and management of scores of specialists in their respective fields of expertise. Richard was adept in providing the level of care necessary to ensure a beautiful finished product. This involved problem-solving at the highest level, including a home theater room, a special one-of-a kind wine storage room, special heating and cooling systems, folding door systems to take advantage of the views as well as many landscape and interior upgrades.
When necessary, Richard collaborated with us, the design team, to provide the final product that the owners could be extremely pleased with. We recommend Richard as a highly skilled project manager and problem-solver.
- Undeveloped 110-acre Tiburon Ridge property for sale for $110 million- The ARK
- Richard Wodehouse Quoted in the Wall Street Journal
- INTRODUCTION TO SERIES ON BUILDING SCIENCE
- HOW TO CREATE A SMOOTH, PREDICTABLE AND ENJOYABLE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- IS A FREFAB HOME A GOOD OPTION? CAN IT BE CUSTOM ENOUGH?