About Richard Wodehouse
"We called Richard when we were at odds with our contractor. The work was not getting completed and the contractor was demanding more money to finish. Richard came to the house and immediately grasped a tense situation. He first listened to our complaints, then convinced the builder to stay and air his side rather than storm off. Richard then facilitated a two hour mediation which lead to an agreed upon set of steps for the contractor to follow.” -John
- Key Benefits of Having an Owner’s Representative on Your Project
- CAN A CUSTOM HOME BE BUILT WITHIN A BUDGET?
- If You Want Confidence You Have a Good System in Place When Building a Home
- Sonoma County Fires Will Cause Scarcity of Contractors and Subs
- Tiburon/Belvedere Residents United to Support the Trails (TRUST)